COVID CONTINGENCY PLAN
Preventive security measures
- The staff follows all safety protocols indicated by the local authorities.
- The company may take the temperature of any client or staff at any time.
- The company reserves the right to refuse admission to any client who shows symptoms of illness or contagion of Covid or any other illness that could be transmitted to the rest of the clients or the company staff.
- In case of symptoms of contagion, fever or recurrent dry cough, you must inform the company.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask in all common areas of the Hotel.
- We have hand disinfectant in all the common areas of the Hotel: Entrance, Reception, Lifts, Breakfast Room, Cafeteria, Restaurant and entrance to the common toilets.
- We have disinfectant mats at all entrances to the Hotel.
- The floor has been marked with arrows to ensure social distancing during transit in the common areas.
- Informative posters have been placed in the common areas with information on prevention measures for the new covid-19 and obligatory compliance.
- Check-in time in the rooms is delayed to 15:00 in order to comply with cleaning protocols.
- We have placed a glass screen at reception to avoid direct contact between reception staff and guests.
- Cashless payment is possible.
- The POS will be disinfected regularly.
- If you wish, you can send us your ID scanned by e-mail, before your arrival, to speed up the entrance when you arrive at the Hotel.
- Before opening we have carried out a complete disinfection of the building (rooms and common areas) by an external company.
- Use of approved cleaning products, highly disinfectant.
- Bed linen and towels washed in an industrial laundry using all the products recommended by the health authorities and at a temperature above 60º C.
- Accommodation disinfected with ozone after each stay. Guests can choose not to use the accommodation cleaning service.
- Removal of all decorative elements (cushions, plaids, carpets, etc.) as a sanitation measure.
- We remove non-essential household products.
- During the cleaning of the room, dirty linen is removed in a sealed bag without coming into contact with clean linen.
- We reinforce the cleaning protocols with special attention to elements with a high level of contagion: telephones, doorknobs, taps, etc.
- We disinfect surfaces and furniture with approved, highly disinfectant products.
Food and beverage safety
- Physical separation in dining areas.
- All plates, glasses, cutlery and other utensils are disinfected.
- Capacity is controlled to prevent overcrowding.